Why Choose Anglo French Removals?
- We are an independent, family run firm and our experience in removals to and from France started in 1984…
- We have built our business up from being honest, reliable and caring for our customers’ needs.
- We concentrate solely on France, which makes us very knowledgeable of all of the regions.
- We operate a fast and efficient weekly services to & from all regions of France
- Your effects are handled very carefully by our experienced staff.
- We are members of the BAR (British Association of Removers). These are trading standards and are ombudsman approved. Our company has to undergo yearly inspections from BAR who check our insurances, vehicles, storage facilities and our staff. Please refer to their respective websites for more information on the advantages of using a BAR member for your forthcoming move to or from France: www.bar.co.uk
- We can offer a full or part packing service, as well as insurance cover up to £1000,000 in transit.
- All of our modern vehicles have air suspension, which safe guards any breakages in transit.
- Our vehicles range from 15m3 up to 110m3 so we can basically cover any size household, from part to full households. The length of our vehicles ranges from 6m (transit van) to 18m (truck and trailer). We can organise a shuttle van if the access is a problem for one of our large trucks.
- We do not offer gimmicks or false promises. Instead, we offer good value and stress free service, which is second to none.
We offer containerised storage in Kent and a complete packing & wrapping service.
WEEKLY SERVICES TO & FROM FRANCE
30 + YEARS OF MOVING EXPERIENCEs
We have undertaken so many successful moves to and from France. To us, it is ‘just like moving you around the corner’. Try to relax and let us take the strain.